Puss in Boots

7
Boots is perfect during winter. It can up lift your wardrobe during this season. 
Boots can be high or low. It depends on what length you want. 
Knee high boots can be paired with shorty-shorts or miniskirts. 
While ankle boots can be paired with tight jeans or leggings. 
I am going to show you how I wear my ankle boots. 


Ankle boots paired with black leggings


Sheer neon top for highlights 
This is funny shot.
Main subject, It's Mot2x (Hubby's Mio) and not me.
Polka dots head dress and butter fly drop earrings for accessories 

I may not be puss but I wear boots!

What do you think of my look?

Outfit details:

Top: Thrifted
Bottom: Bazaar
Shoes: Trifted
Head dress: WAGW
Earring: Accessorieze

Do you have leather type boots? I would like to know how you take care of it coz I have and the leather starts to fall apart. Sad part, I only wore it 3 or 4x pa lang. =(
I would appreciate if you share it to me.

-x0x0-
Photograph by: Sam and Hubby
Tag: #pussinboots #fashion #outfitpost #ankleboots

7 comments:

  1. cute biker-esque outfit :) love the boots!

    -http://thirdbite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!

    juvettechrishamercado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice boots and i like your head dress :)

    Love, Maria
    www.imavintagebee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ate carmella, i love this look! :)
    i followed your blog din pala. yey!

    BTW, you might like to join the blog giveaway i'm hosting:

    http://angel-keepsakes.blogspot.com/2012/11/pre-holiday-blog-giveaway-trendsetters.html

    ReplyDelete