Lay Bare

4
Christmas season once again! Everyone is excited coz of so many happenings and parties to attend to. And for us (ladies), this is the time where we are busy dressing up and grooming ourselves. We have to treat ourselves first before everything. Like me, I like wearing sleeveless dress during parties , that's why I have to visit first my favorite salon the Lay Bare Waxing Salon. They have waxing and threading services just what I need. They are located at SM Lanang Premier, 037 Lower Ground Floor, JP Laurel Ave. Davao City.  







What I also like about this salon is their using all natural cold wax and organic thread that is so friendly to extra-sensitive skin. It's sugar-based so it leaves skin smooth and silky. It also exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. Eyebrow Threading @ P100 and Underarms Treading @ P150 (swak sa budget!). Two thumbs-up for this salon! =) 



Thanks to their friendly staff for accommodating me during the treatment. 



Directory:
Lay Bare Waxing Salon
SM Lanang Premier, 037 Lower Ground Floor,
JP Laurel Ave. Davao City
Tel. (082) 285-1075 / 0917-LAY-BARE
Open Daily 10AM to 9PM
Follow them on Facebook & Twitter
www.lay-bare.com.ph


#laybarewaxingsalon; #beautytips; #oc-craftdirectory

4 comments:

  1. I hope you get paid by them with this advertisement. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so true.. waxing helps us in preparing for parties which i too is a fan of. i do my waxing treatments at david's salon and the lets face it salon here in cebu.
    i think i want to try that one in lay bare too.. :)
    thanks for this post.

    XO,
    graxa

    follow me here -- colorfullbliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blazeer

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/12/sing-it-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love waxing and going to salons. What better way to feel pampered. ;)

    I love your blog! I'm now your newest reader and following you through my greader!:)

    ReplyDelete