Summer is here!

6

Top: Art Work
Bottom: Bazaar
Accessories: Fedora hat, Reflector eyewear, 
Baby-G watch and Havaianas flip-flops
Photo credit to: Agnes Santos

Finally summer is here! And I'm so excited to plan my summer escapade. But since I'm tightening up my belt, as much as possible it will be a not so so expensive or better yet avail free beach escapade instead (masaya kaya ang libre.. *w/big smile here).  First trip, Hellllooooooo SECDEA!

SECDEA is located at San Isidro, Babak, Igacos, Samal Island. It's 15-30 mins away for Samal Island barge. When you reached the place, there are golf cabs that will fetch you at the entrance area. You can ask Manong driver to allow you to drive the golf cab (like what I did! Weeeee!). They have Private Bar where you can sip your cold drinks and chill with your friends. They have Secdea Mangrove area where you can take photos with your friends by playing mono setting. They also have Infinity Restaurant and Infinity Pool where they served over flowing buffet lunch package with your 650 php entrance fee. Thanks to BIS MRO Team for the free beach escapade experience. What a great way to start a summer vacation! Here are some photos I've taken during the trip. Hope you like it! =)


















Thanks for dropping by!

Until my next Summer Escapade Lovelies! 



Don't forget to connect with me at: G+ | FB | Twitter | Instagram @carmella08  




6 comments: