Top 4 Gold Men's Watch by OC-Craft

0
My glam rock outfit will surely rock with Rolex gold men's watch.  

Watch is one of a must have accessories every time I go out. It keeps me on tract of my daily activities and looks fashionable at the same time. I saw this cool website, Invaluable where they sell online auction men's watchesThey have wide choices of brands such as Omega, Bulgari, Cartier, Hermes, Hublot, Seiko, Tiffany & Co., Tissot, Rolex and many to mention. Here is my Top 4 Gold Men's Watch by Rolex.

1) 40mm Gents Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Oyster Perpetual Daytona Cosmograph Watch. It has a white dial, 18K yellow gold bezel with 18K yellow gold oyster band

2) 36mm Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Oyster Perpetual Daydate Watch. It has a wood dial, 18 yellow gold brak finish bezel with 18K yellow gold bark finish band.

3) 36mm Gents Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Oyster Perpetual Daydate Watch. It has ivory dial, 18K yellow gold fluted bezal with 18K yellow gold president band.

4) 36mm Gents Rolex 18K Yellow Gold Oyster Perpetual Daydate Watch. It has a black dial with stones surrounds on it.

Which one do you like?  Check out Invaluable men's watches for more designs.

Thanks for dropping by Lovelies!

Don't forget to connect with me at: G+ | FB | Twitter | Instagram @carmella08

0 comments: