Dreamer

0


There are lots of music festivals passed by and I've never been into it. I've seen it on the internet but I'm still curious about the music, the crowd and the outfit. If given a chance to attend this kind of event, I would probably wearing bright color tank top and short pants with girlie cut details. Pairing  it with chiffon kimono cardigan with festive prints design for my cover up. A comfy flat shoes for whole day walking or dancing. Polishing it with floral head piece and a reflector shades. Now I'm ready for some chilling and having fun! (insert Top Best Songs of Alesso) What do you wear on a music festival?




Floral head piece: SM Dept. Store
Tank top: F21
Short pants: Bazaar
Kimono: SM Dept. Store
Flat shoes: Solemate
Shades: Sunnies


















Thanks for dropping by Lovelies!



Don't forget to connect with me at: G+ | FB | Twitter| Instagram @carmella08

0 comments: