OC-Craft Makeup 001: Greenery & Grey

0


I enjoyed watching makeup tutorials in YouTube to the point that it became a routine before going to sleep. I want to make videos about makeup tutorial someday but for now I’m still in a process of figuring it out on how to edit. If you are into videos and using an amazing app, please share it at the comment section below so I can check it out. I’m also interested in attending makeup workshops to learn some tricks and techniques on how to apply it. But for now, here’s my first attempt sharing with you my makeup post.

Sharing with you the 4 highlighted part of this post...


Eyeshadow…

2017 color trend is greenery, good thing I have a shade closer to that and it’s called Bitter Eyeshadow shade by Mac Cosmetics.  It’s so much pigmented so I just tap small amount of it.

Eyeliner…

I’m still practicing my cat wing eye stroke so I used HyperSharp Black Eyeliner by Maybelline to give some chic effect on my look. It dries very quickly and it doesn’t smudge on my upper eyelid. #OcCraftPasado


False Lashes…

To give my lashes some extra length, I added false lashes by PaDolly Love. It’s soft and

Contact lens…

To add some “PAK” on my look, I wore contact lens in the shade of grey by Tru Colour (Thanks for this gift Hubby)... If you can notice, the shape is bigger and there are printed stars going on which I like the most. Someday I’ll use this wearing cosplay outfit (adding it now to my bucket list). But for this post, I wore my off-shoulder stripes top.




What do you think of my first makeup look?
Share it by leaving a comment at the description box below.


Thanks for dropping by my blog Lovelies, until my next post! (^,^)


Don't forget to connect with me at: G+ | FB | Twitter | Instagram @carmella08

0 comments: