OC-Craft February 2017 Favorites

0


Hey Lovelies it’s time to share my February 2017 favorites. This time I’m posting it on time of my schedule but before that please do follow and  like my social media account on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get updated post of my monthly favorites.

For Makeup category…

Matte Double Eyeshdow by Pinkies Collections (Salmon Pink & Dark Brown shades)

I was looking for a brown matte eyeshadow for my everyday makeup. Good thing I saw Pinkies Collections which is a local brand at Watsons store.  They have wide color selections that you can choose from and they sell it in a single pack for only 75php. But if you buy two shades, you’ll get a free eyeshadow container with mirror inside. I like how pigmented it was and these two shades are perfect combination for my everyday makeup.





Modern Matte Lipstick by Jordana (#17 Matte Gorgeous shade)

Last month I wore dark color lipstick in replacement of wearing uber red shade for Valentine’s Day. Jordana modern matte lipstick did a great job for me.



Pure Nude Concealer by Essence (Diae shade)

As I mentioned to my previous monthly favorites, I’m still hunting for a perfect foundation and a concealer. I was intrigue about this local brand which I found at Watsons Market Market and purchased it half from the original price of 249php. Comparing it to my previous concealer this one is less greasy. Coverage rate is at 7%. Not bad at all.



Blush Brush by GladKing Professional Brush

I wanted to have a pointed fluffy blush and I saw this at KCC Mall Koronadal for around 150php. This brush is very soft and it’s made of 100% artificial hair. I used this as my foundation powder brush and a blush brush.


Nippon Pro Dual-Purpose Makeup Cleaner and Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad by Watsons

I confess that I’m guilty by not cleaning my makeup brushes way bad then. When I saw dirty and rough makeup brush, I immediately throw it away to the garbage can and buy new one. How crazy I am not thinking of cleaning it muna. Good thing I saw Nippon Pro Dual-Purpose Makeup Cleaner at BeautyMNL for only 150php during last year promo. I also used Watsons Silicon Facial Cleansing Pad as my makeup brush scrub to help brush away the dirt. So Lovelies, let us keep in mind that we need to clean our makeup brushes and sponge at least once in a month to avoid cause of breakouts.


For Hair category…

Watsons Smoothing Treatment Wax in Strawberry Yoghurt Scent

Our hair is our crowning glory so we need to treat it too. I saw Watsons Smoothing Treatment Wax in Strawberry Yoghurt scent which I really like. It has Pro-Vitamin B5 that helps to nourish the hair, control frizz and curls by leaving it sleek and smooth. I used this twice a month and you’ll notice after wash that your hair will be smooth.  I recommend using this if you have special occasion to attend.


For Food category…

Cheese Cake by Lemon Square


Say hello to my all time favorite Lemon Square Cheese Cake. It smells so good, very soft, creamy and tasty. Ang sarap….promise… One is not enough. Try nyo dali!


What's your favorite item last month?
Share it by leaving a comment at the description box below.

Thanks for dropping by my blog Lovelies. Until my next post! (^,^)


Don't forget to connect with me at: G+ | FB | Twitter | Instagram @carmella08

0 comments: