Mistress nakakastress

0
Black peplum dress, fishnet stockings and black shoes w/ studs.This is what I wore during Bloggers Christmas Royale last December 7, 2012 at My Hotel Davao City. 


This is the first Davao Bloggers' Christmas Party that I attended. You might wondering why  I    prefer to be in black the fact that it's a Christmas party. Well, the theme is that every blogger must wear something closer to the Sky Fall movie like  James Bond, Show Girls, Mafia, Pimp or Gangster. I like to wear show girl outfit but I haven't invest for sequence cloths yet. So I decided to wear all black to pretend Mr. James Bond's girlfriend. However, I did not achieve it also. Instead of James Bond Girlfriend, I became James Bond Mistress. LOL! With my back detail & fishnet stockings, who would think I'm not his mistress?! *tionk!

Outfit detail: Dress (Dion Collection), Fishnet Stockings (Saizen), Shoes: Figliarina, Bag: From Mama's Closet,
and Thanks  you Sister for hair style 

So here are the photos taken during the event.



Together with the Winner of Best Male Costume of the night.

Best Male and Female Costume of the night. 
(Ms. Vanessa Mabini of My Teenage Kid and Me)

Cool Gangster costume player

The Fashion Bloggers

I'm now a Certified Davao Blogger Member 2012 *weeee!

The Davao Bloggers Officers and Members

And to my bloggers friends Anna Liza, Lovely and Jay Rule
THANK YOU for the company. Sa uulitin! =)


And Oh! By the way, may bangs did not survive the curls. Next time I will use super hard hair spray.

How was your Christmas Party? I love to read your comments below.

-XOXO-



Tag: #DavaoBloggers #ChristmasParty #ChristmasRoyale #JamesBond 

0 comments: