Things I saw during Vietnam Trip

6
Last March 2013, I attended company enhancement seminar at Waterfront Insular Hotel. Before the seminar starts we were ask to pick a place where you want to go if given a chance to have a spare time. I choose Bangkok because of the beautiful temple structures, great shopping centers and to know their culture. Travelling is in my list this year and luckily another trip was offered to me by the company I'm working with last April 4 to 8, 2013. So without further ado here are the things I saw during Vietnam trip  in Hanoi and Saigon. 

1st day I bought Vietnam hat (non la/ leave hat). This is their traditional hat that protects them from sun and rain. 
Motorcycle is their mode of transportation. 
Even a lady wearing corporate attire/ dress/ skirt type used motorcycle as her mode of transportation. Amazing!

Beautiful temple structure at The Temple of Literature.

Beautiful girl's wearing their traditional clothes while filming a video.
Inside The Temple of Literature. 
While taking some photo I saw this girl hair style that triggered me to take her a shot. Nice hair style isn't it? 
Watched Traditional Water Puppet Show at Thang Long Theater. 
They love flowers and so do I.  I wonder if they change the water from time to time para iwas dengue. *toink!
The Reunification Palace (Independence Palace). 
One of the rooms inside the palace of the President. 
Cool vintage phone in pastel colors. Kikay din pala sila noon?! Cute! =) 
I don't know what they call it but the water tiles design look nice. They also have different designs in their streets walls too.
Saigon Central Post Office. 
If you stare at it you will notice the gothic architectural style that was designed and constructed by the famous architect Gustave Eiffel. 
When I was inside, 1st thing that goes in my mind was the place is perfect for recording a flash mob. hehehe! =)
Beside the Central Post Office is The Notre Dame Cathedral. The official Basilica of Our Lady of The Immaculate Conception.  About 190 feet long with two bell towers.
Hope you like my quick tour. I look haggard already in this photo. LOL (=D) 
Next target travel is Bangkok.
Whispering: I'm willing to accept sponsorship for the ticket, accommodation and allowance.
hihihi! *wink! 

Thanks for dropping by. Until my next post. 


-XOXO-



Tag: Travel trip, Vietnam, Hanoi, Saigon
Thanks to Canon Mktg. Phils. Inc. and to the approval Heads. =)

6 comments:

  1. nice pics olive....
    you were a wonderful tour companion fr Ms Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    How many days did you stay in Vietnam?
    I'm planning to go to Hanoi by December. Great pictures though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stayed there for 2 nights and 3 days.. If your planning to buy souvenier, buy it in Hanoi. It's more cheaper than Saigon.. *wink!

      Delete
  3. Travel is in my list this year as well pero baka hanggang national lang siguro ako. Haha! Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete